Free PDF Tool
Free PDF tool
CutePDF Writer (freeware) - Easily turn any printable document into an Adobe PDF file (PC).
- Click link above to download the free CutePDF software (right side, click "Free Download")
- Install CutePDF by double clicking it (be sure to uncheck the "ask toolbar" selections unless you would like them)
- Open the file you want to turn into a PDF (Once installed this software acts just like a printer)
- Go under the file tab to "print" (ctrl+p)
- Select the "cutePDF" printer instead of your usual default printer
- Click "ok" to print your file into a PDF
Create a zip folder
To compress (or zip) a file or folder
- Locate the file or folder that you want to compress.
- Right-click the file or folder, point to Send to, and then click Compressed (zipped) folder. A new compressed folder is created in the same location. To rename it, right-click the folder, click Rename, and then type the new name.
Free office suite
OpenOffice.ORG - An open source office suite (free for both personal and commercial use) that includes desktop publishing, word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet applications, as well as a one-click PDF export utility.